Doesn't it seem like time flies by? Looking back on the year that was we can remember so many fun activities. Dances, conference, activities, institute classes, firesides. We hope that you too took the opportunity to attend these activities and spend time with other LDS Single Adults.
At this time of year we look forward to the year that is to come. We make grand plans of all the things that we wish to accomplish. We want to get into better shape, eat properly, exercise, spend time with family and friends. Those are all great goals and it is important to try and set some for ourselves. While we are at it, though, we should take some time to set some spiritual goals for ourselves as well. Perhaps we can do some of the following:
- Pledge to re-read the Book of Mormon this year
- Be more earnest in our daily prayers
- Visit the Temple more often
- Vow to complete our Home and Visiting teaching assignments
- Make friends with a less active single
- Invite other singles in our wards and branches to attend SA events they might not know about
- Put attending Regional Conference at the top of the activities we are going to attend this year
I hope that this New Year is extra special for you. I hope that you are happy and healthy. I hope that you set some goals for yourself this new year and that you achieve them.
Happy New Year!