Our theme for the Ontario, Canada Multi-Stake single Adults for 2015 was:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13
And here we are at this special time of year, Christmas! A time when we will honour and celebrate the Saviour who stregtheneth us.
In Luke 2: 7-15 (please read the entire chapter and discover more meaning to this Scripture)
7. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger because there was no room at the Inn.
8. And then were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9.And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10. And the angel said unto them, Fear not:for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11.For unto you is born this day in the city of David Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12. And this shall be a a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of heavenly hosts praising God and saying,
14. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our friends in the Single adult program!
The Ontario, Canada Multi-Stake Single Adult Committee